• Auberge de la Fleur de Lys (Générique)
  • Randonnée (Générique)
  • Maulette Chateau (Générique)
  • Chevaux Haras Tacoigneres (Générique)

Septeuil

Retour >>

CHURCH OF SAINT-NICOLAS

Open every day

The former chapel from the 12th century has been converted in the 19th century.

 

THE CASTLE

For further information about the castle, please click here.

 

SAINT-CORENTIN OLD ABBEY

Route de Saint-Corentin (at the entrance of the hamlet of Saint-Corentin)
F-78790 SEPTEUIL

Private

Completely destroyed today, it is in the Abbey of Saint-Corentin, dating from the 12th, that Agnes de Méranie, wife of Philippe Auguste, died in 1204 and was buried there. The convent was sold in 1792 as a national property.

 

FARM OF PAMPOUX

For further information about the farm of Pampoux, please click here.

 

RELAY FOR HORSES OF REINFORCEMENT

For further information about the Relay for horses of reinforcement, please click here.

 

BRIDGE

Towards Prunay-le-temple

Dating from the 15th century, this roman bridge with only one arch, crosses the Flexanville.

 

ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE

 

For further information about the archaeological site, please click here.

 

TOWN HALL

6, place Louis Fouché
F-78790 SEPTEUIL

Its architecture is typical of the administrative buildings of the Third Republic.