• Auberge de la Fleur de Lys (Générique)
  • Randonnée (Générique)
  • Maulette Chateau (Générique)
  • Chevaux Haras Tacoigneres (Générique)

Orgerus

Retour >>

CHURCH OF SAINT-PIERRE-ES-LIENS

Lieu-dit Le Moutier
F-78910 ORGERUS

Closed to the public

For further information about the church, please click here.

 

TWO PILLARS

Allée des Marronniers (at the intersection of rue Legendre)
F-78910 ORGERUS

Two pillars mark the entrance to what was the castle park of Orgerus. The road which has been created is called allée des Marronniers and at number 10 there is a private residence which is the old castle.

 

CASTLE OF ORGERUS

10, allée des Marronniers
F-78910 ORGERUS

Private

The castle, built in the first half of the 16th century, has two sets side by side and separated by a gap spanned by a stairs bridge. The main body was then flanked by two towers. From this set, it only remains the right tower converted into a house and the part that is attached. Both houses of the castle entrance, deeply processed, were linked by a wrought iron gate until the 20th century.

 

CASTLE OF MONTPLAISANT

For further information about Montplaisant castle, please click here.

 

YEWS CASTLE

16, rue du Bois des Aulnes
F-78910 ORGERUS

Private

Dating from the end of the 18th-early 19th century, the property is listed as “home, garden and orangery”. Mrs. Rosebery, to whom the property belongs since 1928, decided to leave the use to charities. Since the death of her daughter in 1995, an association is the owner.

 

WASHING HOUSES

During a walk, you will notice two washing places : one on the road to Tacoignières and the other in the hamlet of l’Arnière.